Saturday, June 8, 2013

Riding for FOCUS - You can help

I'm gearing up for Bike the Valley on the 22nd. First ride in years. The last time I raced was in the late 60's. The last serious ride was in the 80's. I'm hoping to raise funds for FOCUS Center for Autism. I'm looking for sponsors. All funds will go to FOCUS. May I suggest a pledge of $1 per mile? (I'm only riding ten). All you have to do is pledge. I trust you.

FOCUS Center for Autism: helping children, adolescents and young adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders reach their full potential by providing clinical programs, community education and family support.



I guess this makes me a spokes-person.


You can reply privately at kim.grehn@focuscenterforautism.org or through the link provided with this blog.

If you would like to ride, check out the event page at www.ghymca.org or on www.active.com.

The registration fee goes toward the cost of the event. You can designate any contribution over and above to the charities listed.

I'm raising money for FOCUS by asking for sponsors. You can contribute directly to FOCUS on-line if you wish.

http://www.focuscenterforautism.org/supporting-focus








No comments:

Post a Comment